1 Multibagger you are KING learn value investing [Best Article in the World] calculate intrinsic value [Best Calculator in India]
NEW Multibagger Released TODAY 30% EPS Growth | Low PE | 90% Intrinsic Value Discount ! Our multibagger stocks india 2020, 2021 Caplin Point, Thyrocare, SRG, IOL Chemicals & Manappuram gained 100-200% in Just 3 Months! More value to unlock in Long-Term Investing.. Our Values: No Cheating, No Faking, No Trading, No Short-Term.. ONLY Long-Term Value Investing.. Making Indians Rich with Affordable Quality Service since 2010..
FREE Multibagger & Webinar
ON Sign-up you will get 1 Multibagger with 500% Potential & Real Stock Market Education
PAID SUBSCRIPTION 3 YEARS!
Tired of Paying High Advisor Fee & Under-Performing Investments?
We have created Bajaj Finance 1000% Gain | Caplin Point 200% Gain | Manappuram 100% Gain | That is the Power of Value Investing | Intrinsic Value | Warren Buffett Strategies
3 Year 30+ Multibagger Stocks | Smallcaps & Midcaps
- FREE Essential Training worth MILLIONS
- FREE Finance Management Tool worth Rs. 2499
- FREE Investor eBook worth Rs. 2999
RS. 14999 Rs. 9999 NEW YEAR OFFER | Best Value in India | Sample Report
BEST VALUE IN INDIA!
This is a Huge Value Pack if you compare with other Advisers who charge Lakhs per year while they Perform less than us!! This is a Super Package and One of the Multibagger will Definitely Cross 2000% Returns – You wait & see!
Contact in Whatsapp for Combo/Discount Options!
Secured Payment | Net Banking | Credit-Card | India’s Best Payment System Instamojo
WHAT IS INSIDE?
View our Past Performance here.
- 2021 Multibaggers
- Likhitha Infrastructure | 40% Up in 2 Months
- 2020 Multibaggers was a great year that Even our BitCoin prediction gave 500% Profits 🙂
- Manappuram Finance | 100%
- Tata Elxsi | 100% | Report Download
- Associated Alcohol 50%
- New Multibagger | 15% (good to buy now)
- New Multibagger | -5% (good to buy now)
- IOL Chemicals | 300%
- Thyrocare | 100%
- VST Industries | 50%
- Globus Spirits | 200%
- Kaveri | 10% (good to buy now)
- 2019 we recommended 5 Paid Multibaggers
- Caplin Point | 200%
- SRG Housing Finance | 200%
- Maithan Alloys | 100%
- Bhageria Industries | 70%
- BCL Industries | -30%
Past years are below.
- 2010-2012 Top Performance given below through Old website
- V-Guard 3000% Returns
- Yes Bank 1000% Returns
Is it right time to Invest? YES & No
NO in the sense few sectors & stocks are over-priced. YES in the sense for supporting factors below.
Intrinsic Value Fact
Intrinsic Value Discount of 80-90% available in Growth Scrips now! Promoters are buying too..
A Value Investor with Long-Term Vision should Invest now to gain 500-1000% returns in 5 Years!
Biden & Global Market
Joe Biden is soothing out Global Trades & this would help the Economy to recover along with Corona Vaccines.
We already received a Bull Run in Indian Market. Be cautious that NIFTY PE is above 36.
Corona impacts & China troubles are giving more Clarity to new sectors like Digitization, Online Businesses, 5G Network, Contactless Logistics, Autonomous Cars, IoT, Specialty Chemicals, Manufacturing etc.
We have to position well in these sectors to reap the benefits in next 10 years.
So make sure you are doing Buy during Bear Market like now..
Futurecaps is my trusted adviser . The stock recommendation shared by futurecaps have out performed recommendation from other adviser and i believe it due to the indepth study and multiple checks applied on the subjected stock.
Nitin, Software Developer, Bangalore
Futurecaps is a futuristic advisor who is loaded with more than 25 checklist, before he advices us on the buy. Focus is always long term and it builds up the confidence in me to be part of this financial freedom journey..
Asuthosh, Engineer, Kochi
Futurecaps benchmark reports the business which is the crux on which out investing thesis lies is explained in simple manner with crystal clear clarity . I believe most important value addition is in my mindset towards looking at equities for wealth creation for long term .
Vivek, Doctor, Pune
Only 5% People make Profit in Stock Market!
Multibagger Stocks 2021
*** New Multibagger ***
To be Released
A unique multibagger with 30% Growth in Sales & Profit trading under PE 10 and Intrinsic Value 70% Discount. The debt is low & promoter holding increased in last quarter.
Advisor to Invest. View 500% 5 Years.
Multibagger Stocks 2020
*** Warren Buffett Multibagger ***
Subscribe to get report
A unique multibagger with 20% Growth in Sales & Profit trading near Book Value with NO Real Competitor in business makes the Economic Moat. Zero-Debt, High Operating Profit margins are the additional Factors which makes it Closer to Warren Buffett like pick in the market. Released in July 2020 still it is around the recommended price to Buy. Advisor Invested. View 500% 5 Years.
*** Alcohol Sector Multibagger ***
Subscribe to get report
Witnessed by Expansion & Huge Growth in disposable income this Multibagger Stock is unique in the Sector with Low PE, Low Debts & High Intrinsic Value Discount. 50% Up from the recommended Price. Advisor invested. View 500% 5 Years.
This multibagger stock is in the Midcap Sector with 15 years Experience & Niche in Cloud Computing, Machine Learning & Internet of Things. This company will be the Gross Earner of IoT business once the Jio™ Boom is Peaked in India. Advisor invested. View 500% 5 Years.
Identifying the Migration of Manappuram Finance in Auto-loan & Housing-Loan sectors Futurecaps Identified Intrinsic Value Jump in the company. As an Insurance we waited for the Right Price for the company during Gold Down times. The multibagger stock advice was right to enter around Rs. 90 and gain a 80% Gain till now. Advisor invested. View 500% 5 Years.
Multibagger Stocks 2019
Caplin Point Lab
Futurecaps recommended Caplin Point as a Multibagger Stock in the midst of Smallcap troubles in 2018. We insisted repeated buying on this Multibagger as the Sales/Profit growth were Consistent, R&D was Efficient, Company gained new FDA Approvals thereby locking 200% Profits till date in 2020. Advisor Invested. View 500% 5 Years.
We declared Maithan Alloys as a Multibagger Stock due to the Unique Moat it enjoy in the Alloy sector. With expansion plans, zrs & Cash-richness we were sure this will thrive any economic impacts. In the recent Corona troubles too the stock Performed very well with Increased business. The Ferro/Manganese sector expected to grow 8% after the Coronoa period which will give 20% CAGR to the company. 100% Profit till date. Advisor Invested. View 500% 5 Years.
This Multibagger Stock was given Exit although in Profit from Recommended Price. Reason provided to Clients.
Top Multibagger Stocks 2012+
Huge Multibagger Stock
Bajaj Finance was our Flagship Multibagger during the 2014-15 period. We picked this NBFC stock as it was growing 20-30% rate above the traditional banks. It was the period of Insurance & Mutual Fund reseller times & Bajaj Finance was able to sweep the majority benefits.
Huge Multibagger Stock
We picked Cera in the midst of the housing boom in India. There were NRIs & High-Income professionals investing in house, flats & commercial buildings. This boosted the sales of Sanitaryware companies too. Entering Low & Exiting High was the Key of the High Returns.
Huge Multibagger Stock
Attracted by the brand Cello we entered Wim Plast on solid grounds of Growth & Good Debt Management.
Huge Multibagger Stock
Dhanuka Agritech was a Multibagger in the Sector of of agro-chemicals like herbicides, insecticides, fungicides which demonstrated Moderate but Steady growth.
Huge Multibagger Stock
KRBL is leading basmati rice producer in the world and has fully integrated operations in every aspect of basmati value chain with steady rise in sales & profits making it multibagger stock.
Chaman Lal Setia
Huge Multibagger Stock
Chaman Lal Setia was also similar to KRBL with higher efficient PE & PB Ratio and comparitively low valuations. This made us pick Chaman Lal as a multibagger.
Futurecaps believe in becoming Rich through Investing & Not by Advisory Fees. Hence kept the Fee Low so more needy can afford!
This is the Most Accurate Education you should have to Follow Futurecaps Value Investing.
PURPOSE OF INVESTING
LONG TERM INVESTING
SECRETS OF RICHES
IDENTIFY A MULTIBAGGER
WARREN BUFFET WAY
BEAR MARKET HANDLING
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
INTRINSIC VALUE for MULTIBAGGER STOCKS INDIA
Intrinsic Value is the CORE Formula of Futurecaps in Identifying Multibagger Stocks India. Intrinsic Value is created by Benjamin Graham who is the Father of Value Investor. Intrinsic Value is followed by Warren Buffett too.
Remember, you entered Stock Market inspired by Celebrity Investors like Warren Buffett. Make sure you do not deviate the path by following Amateur Traders & Tips Advisors.
Learn the Intrinsic Value carefully so that you can Understand & Identify Multibagger Stocks in India.
INTRINSIC VALUE CALCULATOR
How to use the Calculator?
To calculate Intrinsic Value you need to have the following:
- EPS which is the Earnings Per Share (eg: 50)
- G which is the Growth Rate for next 10 years (eg: 20%)
- Y which is the No-Risk Returns (eg: 10%)
Note: The No-Risk Returns shows the Alternative Investment Opportunity where you can Put Money in an FD and generate X Returns without any business activities. So any stock investment where risk is involved you should be having higher than X Returns.
Intrinsic Value meaning is the Maximum Value of the company based on its EPS & Growth Rate. More the growth %, More will be the Intrinsic Value.
For example: A stock with EPS 50 and Growth Rate 20% will have Intrinsic Value of Rs. 1300. It means Rs. 1300 is the Maximum Value the share price can have.
Margin of Safety
Margin of Safety is the Percent(%) you slash from the Intrinsic Value to have a Cushion. More the Margin of Safety, More will be the Cushion!
Warren Buffett sets 20% Margin of Safety on his new large-cap stocks. As he buys in Billions of Dollars the Margin of Safety protects him from short-term price crashes of the multibagger stock.
Margin of Safety differs for each category of stocks:
- For largecaps (bluechips) the MoS can be 20%
- For midcaps & smallcaps the MoS can be 30%
Fair Value is the Intrinsic Value Minus Margin of Safety
In above example, Rs. 1300 – 30% = Rs. 910 is the Fair Value
It means if you Stock at Rs. 910 is a Good Buy Value.
Let us say your friend is advising to Buy GMM Pfaudler which is a good multibagger stock. You will put the following values as per 2020 data on Screener.
- EPS 53
- Growth Rate: 20% (based on past 3 year average)
After submitting above values in above tool, You will get the Intrinsic Value as Rs. 1530
On Margin of Safety of 30% you will get the Fair Value as Rs. 1071.
The rule of thumb is: If CMP > Fair Value BUY!
Decision: The CMP of GMM Pfaudler is Rs. 3700 – Hence it is Not a Buy!
More on Intrinsic Value
You can make the 3 Important Actions in Stock Market based on Intrinsic Value which are buy, hold & sell. We recommend you make the decision every Half-yearly or Yearly based on the Results of the stock.
BUY If CMP < Fair Value
HOLD If CMP between Fair Value AND Intrinsic Value
SELL If CMP > Intrinsic Value
VALUE INVESTING is the Best Way to identify Multibagger Stocks
At Futurecaps we follow Intrinsic Value as the Core Formula of Value Investing. This is how we have created Multibagger Returns in the past. Here we would like to Highlight the Core Facts about Value Investing.
Value Investing is an Investment Method where You will Evaluate Value of an Asset and Compare it with the Price to make Buy or Sell Decisions.
- Intrinsic Value falls under Value Investing Methodology
- Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham are Worlds’ Top Value Investors
- Value Investing requires Long Term holding of stocks to Unfold the real Value
- No Loss in Value Investing above 5 Years
EXAMPLE OF VALUE INVESTING
If you are to purchase a Maruthi Car and the Dealer is asking 1 Crore for it – Will you Buy it or Not?
Clearly you will not buy it as you know the Price is very high when you compare with the Value!
However in Stock Market the Price is available but the Value Identification requires more efforts like:
- FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS where the book value, sales, profits are analyzed to arrive at the Value of the Company.
- GROWTH ANALYSIS where the sales growth, profit growth, projected growth are calculated to arrive at the Value of the Company
In Value Investing we use a Combination of Fundamental Analysis & Growth Analysis to derive the Value of the company.
Intrinsic Value is such a Value Determination method. There are also other methods like Story Value, Turnaround Value, Innovation Value etc.
VALUE vs PRICE
The Core Point of value investing are actions:
- if the market price is lower than value then the value investor will buy
- As long as the market price is lower than the value investor will hold
- When the market price higher than the value the value investor will sell
Thus through Value Investing the Value Investor makes Profit in Long Term through Capital Appreciation, Dividends etc.
For Example: Warren Buffett bought Shares of Apple company at $100 Price during 2015 because based on the Fundamental & Growth Analysis he found the Value at $500. In just 5 years the stock price zoomed to $500 giving him 500% Profits in Capital Appreciation. Now the Valuation went high till $1000 so he is still holding it!
As a Value Investor you should be able to Calculate the Future Value of the company!
Value Investing – Money is made in the Buy, not on Sell!
THE INTERPRETATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
We follow the book named THE INTERPRETATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS authored by Mary Buffett as the Core for Identifying Multibagger Stocks in India. Here is the Diamond Summary of the Book.
In my view, this book is better than the Warren Buffet Way book because it is more of Ratios which are easily implementable.Warren Buffett is still the Top Investor in the World & thus his Principles are definitely to be learnt & applied in your life too in identifying Multibagger Stocks. The book focuses on the Importance of Analyzing Financial Statements & Deriving valid Ratios & Conclusions on the company based on the Interpret Financial Ratios below.
- Durable Competitive Advantage is the Key of Successful Multibaggers which Warren Buffett identifies. The Durable Competitive Advantage is something which gives the Company upper hand than the competitors in the market. For example in the Winning Pick of Warren Buffett which is Apple, the Brand Loyalty of the customers is considered as a Durable Competitive Advantage. Even though Apple Products are Not Best Innovative in the market still they can Command higher price thereby earning more profits & growing every year with new product releases – all because of the Brand Loyalty. Economic Moat is Synonymous with Durable Competitive Advantage.
- Operating Profit Margin is a Core Financial Ratio which Warren Buffett looks second & Ensure it is greater than 40%. He believes if the Operating Profit Margin is greater than 40% then the company is possessing Huge Economic Moat / Durable Competitive Advantage.
- Net Profit Margin is a Related Financial Ratio which Warren Buffett employs next for Identifying a Multibagger Stock. He prefers to have Net Profit Margin greater than 20%. Net Profit is Operating Profit after Deducting Taxes, Depreciation etc.
- Sales Growth Warren Buffett prefers to have companies with Sales Growth above 20% every year to ensure the company & sector is in growth phase. By applying Power of Compounding the company can reach 300 Times in 20 Years time period like Gillette, Coca-cola in becoming a Super Multibagger. All these are achieved through application of the Capital Growth and PE Resizing due to Blue Chip Formation, Mutual Funds Investing etc.
- Customer Bargaining Power Mary Buffett mentions that Warren Buffett prefers to stay away from Businesses which enables the Customer a lot of Bargaining Power. For example Airlines Sector is a case where repeated business is not possible as Customer switches the Airlines based on Price Offers. Here NO Locking-in of customer is possible. As per Buffett, these businesses will have Low Operating Profits compared to other businesses as the price has lot of bargaining possibilities.
- Hold Forever The holding period of Warren Buffett is theoretically forever for a Multibagger Stock. He is holding Coca-Cola for the last 50 years enjoying the Capital Growth & Dividend Income. Buffett says if you don’t feel comfortable owning a stock for 10 years you should not own it for 10 minutes.
- Repeated Buying Another notable point of Warren Buffett is that he will be buying more on the Stock whenever it is crashed during a Bear Market. As per Warren Buffett you have to Eat more Potatoes when Potatoes are having a discount.
- R&D Expense If a company is spending too much expense on R&D it means the Industry is very Competitive in nature & Can affect the Multibagger Growth. Warren Buffett prefers to stay away from such high R&D companies as he believes down the line the company is heading for bankruptcy. For example, High R&D was the reason Warren Buffett stayed away from Intel Corporation which was a Tech CPU Giant.
- Interest Expense If the company is having High Interest Expense it means the company is in Capital Intensive sector & Warren Buffett prefers to stay away from such businesses. As a note, Banking & NBFC companies have High Debt thereby increasing the Interest Expenses are not considered here.
- Interest Coverage Ratio This ratio ensures that the company is having enough money from the Net Profit to pay back the Interests. Of the order of 2 Warren Buffett is okay with the company. Interest Coverage Ratio 2 means the company can afford to pay back twice of the Interest from the Net Profit generated.
- Cash in Hand Warren Buffett wants to see More Cash in the Cash Flow Statement. He thinks More Cash is a Visible Sign that the Company is having growing Reserves.
- Reserves & Surplus should be Increasing every year & Warren Buffett ensures that the Reserves are Not growing through Bond Selling or Debt Increase. Otherwise the Company will be termed Credible.
- Inventory Warren Buffett likes to have companies with Growing Inventory in respect with Growing Sales. This ensures that the Sales figures are credible.
- Capital Expenditure He prefers to have companies with low Capital Expenditure. If the Capital Expenditure is less than 25% of the Net Profit then it is a Good Durable Competitive Advantage company.
- Current Ratio Warren Buffett prefers to see companies with High Current Ratio generally above 2. Current Ratio is the Current Assets divided by Current Liabilities. Current Assets are the Sales generated from Customers & Current Liabilities include the Expenses like rent, salary, supplier payment etc.
- Dividend Warren Buffett prefers to have Less Dividends as he thinks the Company can Re-invest the Dividends in Growth of company which will Increase the Value tremendously in the upcoming years.
- Share Buybacks If the company is buying back its own shares then Warren Buffett likes that company as the EPS is growing. For example, Microsoft is such a stock in US which buys back its own shares.
- ROE Return on Equity is another Important Ratio which Warren Buffett looks for in a Multibagger. He prefers to have 12% above returns for the ROE ratio as according to him A Good Company will use its Money Wisely & Offer higher Returns to the Equity base. His favorite stock Coca-Cola was earning ROE of 30% every year for the past 3 decades.
- Intrinsic Value is the Core Formula employed by Warren Buffett to find the Value of the company. This formula & examples by Futurecaps are well defined here.
NOTE We Futurecaps is a Fan of Warren Buffett since last 12 years. All our Multibaggers are created based on Warren Buffett Checklist. Coupled with Warren Buffett Strategies of Long-term Investing, we were able to Invest heavily & Generate 1000% like returns along with Peaceful Sleep. Be a Member of our Premium Subscription to follow the Path of Warren Buffett!
GOLDEN RULES OF INVESTING
These are the ONLY RULES you needed for your Investing Life. You will Become Rich, Stay Rich & Grow Rich using these strategies.
10000% is the Real Returns
Focus for Long Term
Understand your Risk Capital
Invest in Growth Stocks
Take Less Actions
Valuation is an Art
Portfolio Returns Matters
Keep Maximum 12 Stocks in Portfolio
Cash Position Matters
Do not Follow Day Traders or Short-Term Investors
Buy, Hold & Sell
Buy in Installments
Repeat the Buy
Buy on DIPS!
Conduct Yearly Audit
Ensure Minimum 20% Returns
Bear Market is Opportunity
Keep 1% Advisor Expense
To become Rich 20% Growth Required
Believe in India Growth Story
Contra Markets Strategy
Do not Underestimate Power of Mind
Test your Investing Knowledge with this QUIZ.
OUR VALUES MOTIVATE US!
Say the Truth to the Customer.
Do Not give Fake Promises Or Fake get rich quick ideas.
Invest in your own Recommendations.
Do Niche Research.
Create High Quality Reports.
Do not be Greedy!
Keep the Prices Affordable so the real needy can benefit it.
Enjoy helping the Person seeking Growth.
Tomorrow somebody else will Help you for that Extra Mile.
GIVE A SECOND CHANCE
Skip those greedy, short-cut seekers & traders for now.
Offer them a second chance when they realize their mistakes & come back – But not a third!
BE VALUE CREATOR
When you look back in 2025 be Happy to show 1000 Crorepatis created through you.. Aha!
Futurecaps is a SEBI Registered Analyst INH2OOOO6956 serving 2000+ Investors for past 10+ years. We are set of Advisors & Investors inspired from Warren Buffett style of Value Investing along with Intrinsic Value calculations.
We provide Free & Paid multibagger services to help Indian Investors accumulate Wealth. Each Multibagger published will under go 100+ Checklist to ensure the Future Growth, Management Integrity, Sector Potential, Fraud Prevention etc.
We see the Investor in Mind during Multibagger Research & Ensure the Stock will Not deplete the Investor Capital. Plus we invest in our own scrips to share the stake.
We are strictly Long Term Investors & Follow Fundamental Investing principles. No short-cuts , No day-trading, No fake-stocks. Subscribe our Premium Multibagger pack for getting multibaggers for 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and so on.
For queries on Subscription you can use the following Email. (Traders don’t waste our time – read this)
For following in Facebook & Twitter:
We are Hiring Content Authors. Interested Parties can Send Email to above addresses.
A decade and more later,24 Mantra Organic the intent to transform the food habits of India and Indians to healthier and organic options remains steadfast. . Determined to offer a better choice to India and Indians, working against all odds, today we stand as a leader in the organic foods […]
The sustained growth and success of a business is a direct derivative of the capable management team that backs it.While it’s easy to identify a multibagger, the real benefit is seen only when you remain invested in them for a long time. The progressive growth of a business is directly […]
Will gold remain a Favourite with investors this year as it did in a year marked by the Covid-19 pandemic? Well, the answer to that trillion-dollar question will remain on top of the minds of bullion investors. Gold has had a bull run through 2020, with the yellow metal rising by […]
What Is Value Investing? Value investing is an investment strategy that involves picking stocks that appear to be trading for less than their intrinsic or book value. Value investors actively ferret out stocks they think the stock market is underestimating. They believe the market overreacts to good and bad news, resulting in stock price movements that […]
About Arokiaswamy Velumani (born April 1959) is an Indian scientist and entrepreneur. He is the founder, chairman, and managing director of Thyrocare Technologies Ltd. a chain of diagnostic and preventive care laboratories headquartered in Navi Mumbai. Health crises have huge social and economic costs as witnessed in the recent COVID-19 pandemic. In India, however, […]
Bajaj Auto Limited is an Indian multinational two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturing company based in Pune, Maharashtra. It manufactures motorcycles, scooters, and auto rickshaws. Bajaj Auto is a part of the Bajaj Group. It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1940s. About A journey that began 75 years ago in a corner of India and has since traversed the […]
UPDATE Aligned with our view the Budget 2021 came out on Infrastructure, Housing, Agriculture, Automobile boosting. This helped to release the 5 Bonus Multibaggers ready for the blast next year. Get them immediately with the 2 Year Multibagger Subscription Plan here. Article The Union Budget is one of the biggest […]
WHO IS BYJU RAVEENDRAN Byju Raveendran is that the founding father of edutech start-up Byju’s. Son of physics and arithmetic lecturers from Azhikode village in Kannur district of Kerala, Raveendran may be a former teacher WHO turned associate degree enterpriser. associate degree engineering graduate, he started teaching maths to friends […]
What is Digital Payment ? The world has been moving towards all things digital for some time now. However, the year 2020 put into perspective the dire need to adapt to digital technology as soon as possible. This adaptation happened almost instantly with the lockdown coming into effect, especially for digital […]
Digital transformation Digital Transformation is the adoption of digital technology to transform services or businesses, through replacing non-digital or manual processes with digital processes or replacing older digital technology with newer digital technology. Digital is revolutionizing the manner in which organizations work and succeed. Indeed, 33% of key leaders express […]
Going through all the aspects of Indian Farmer in the Highlights of Farmers Act 2020 I would like to Conclude that Farmer is not less than an Entrepreneur! Who is an Entrepreneur? Here is the Google definition from Oxford on Entrepreneur. In the case of Indian Farmers are doing FARMING […]
Hero Motocorp Limited, formerly Hero Honda, is an Indian multinational motorcycle and scooter manufacturer based in New Delhi, India. The company is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world, and also in India, Hero Motocorp is India’s has a market share of about 46% in the two-wheeler category. The company […]