Paushak seems to be a Good Growth Stock given the following aspects.
- Sales & Profits were growing till 2019 & 2020 onwards Corona troubles are reflecting which anticipated to go away after the vaccines
- Promoter Holdings % is good / No pledging
- Operating Margin is pretty good
- Specialty Chemicals in growth track due to china troubles
- Zero debts
- Current Ratio, Quick Ratio are good
However, some warning signs on the Initial Scan are:
- PE, PEG, Book Value Ratios are High in the order of 100% which is NOT good for a growth pick valuation in the smallcap segment
My suggestion would be to Add for 50% Now & Remaining at at 30% discount from current price OR when QR results shows a jump in profits.