Patel Airtemp seems to be a Moderate growth company given the following
- Visible Growth before Corona – this shows it may Continue the Growth once the Corona troubles are over
- Quarterly Results maintaining past year data which is good
- EPS growth may pickup above 20% once the full economy recovery happens.
- Intrinsic Value Discount > 70%
- Trading below Book Value
- Debt is high given this is a microcap company
- Interest Coverage Ratio is good
- Seems company is operating in highly price competitive industry & No uniqueness in product
My opinion would be to buy 50% at current price & remaining in 3-6 month installments if any lower prices possible.
Futurecaps Advisor Answered question