FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions
Following are the Frequently Asked Questions regarding our services.

Multibagger Plan

What is your Qualification, Experience & Certification for Stock Market?
The Core Advisor is a SEBI Certified Research Analyst, Holds an MBA along with 10 Years Experienced in Stock Market.  You can see our past accolades here.

What is the Minimum Count of Multibaggers per Year?
There will be a Total of 10 Multibaggers per year on which 5 will be Paid Multibaggers & other 5 will be Free Multibaggers.

What is the Difference between Paid & Free Multibagger?
Paid Multibaggers are those which has undergone Thorough Research, QR Tracking & Updates.  The Futurecaps Advisor & Team will be invested in these too.  As a Subscriber, you will get Lifetime Updates on these stocks.

Free Multibaggers are those which are Published Freely on our web site.  This is part of our Social Service channel & to develop Confidence in new customers.  There won’t be tracking / updates on these stocks.

What is the % Allocation per Stock?
We recommend 10% Allocation on each Stock.

As a strategy, Invest 50-70% during the recommendation & the remaining as SIP in next few months.  More on SIP here.

What is your recommended Savings % Allocation for Stock Market?

If you are Aggressive, Put 70% of your Savings per Year in Stocks, Remaining 30% in Real Estate, FDs, Bonds.

If you are Savvy, Put 50% of your Savings per Year in Stocks, Remaining 50% in Real Estate, FDs, Bonds.

Why the Subscription Price is Low?
I believe in Value Oriented Service!  Stock Market is a place where we can get 1 Stock Advice for Rs. 1 Thousand & the same Advice for Rs. 1 Lakh.  SO I don’t believe in spending more for advice & earning more.. rather I believe in Spending less on Advices & Putting more money on Investments & Principles.

Financial Freedom Plan

What are the Details on Financial Freedom Plan?
This will be conduced based on our Core Experience in Stock Market & Real Estate.  It took around 7 years for us to achieve Financial Freedom.  But we believe  the Learnings can be used to reduce the Time Span to 5 years.

Financial Freedom Plan is for those People who think:

You are not born to work & die for your employer!

You wanted to chase your Passion in Life!

You wanted to remove Money Slavery from your life & your generations.

This plan consists of 5 year learning & growth with Absolute Dedications required on:

  • Tracking your current Income & Expenses
  • Understanding your Long Term Goals
  • Tweaking your Income & Expenses
  • Channeling your Assets for Maximum Productivity adding Leverage
  • Positioning your Stock Market Assets for Capital Appreciation (Wealth)
  • Switching your Zoomed Capital to Real Estate for Cash Flow Generation (Income)
  • Finding your Core Life Purpose
  • Achieving Financial Freedom with ever-growing Wealth & Income
  • Mind Power Techniques
  • Training you & family members on Future Management of the Investment Vehicles

Remember, this is RAW ACTION service!  You are required to learn the theories, do the practicals, get the beatings, stand-up again & succeed. Don’t worry we will support you.

HNI Plan

HNI are those High Net Worth Individuals who does not care about spending few thousands to save their lakhs or crores of assets.

The Problem, A 5 Crore Net Worth Investor in 2018 January would have lost around 3 Crores as of today in 2019.  This is because they continuously hold on to stock market even in over-valued zone.

The Solution, We exited all our stocks on the Peak during January 2018.  This saved us Millions of Rs. which we moved to Real Estate & FDs giving additional profits.

So which idea is good:

Spending rs. 9999 and Saving 2 Crores??

OR Saving rs. 9999 and Loosing 2 Crores??

The HNI Plan consists of:

  • Personal Session with the Investor
  • Classifying Assets under different categories of Green/Yellow/Red based on Performance
  • Providing Buy/Sell Signals based on Market Positions
  • Providing Insights on Crypto Currencies, Real Estate
  • Provide Leverage Strategies to Maximize your Asset Performances

Be a Learner, Be a Winner!

Welcome to the Journey!!

Subscription Page

 

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: