Guru says: An Guy without Investor Tools is Handicapped!
Screener is the Best Value Investor Tool for Indian Stock Market. We use it almost daily for Screening, Evaluation, Notification etc. Following are Important ratios we use:
- PE Ratio
- PB Ratio
- EPS Growth
- PEG Ratio
- Intrinsic Value, Fair Value, Discount
- Debt, Interest Coverage Ratio
Be sure to add enough Ratios & Alerts for your research. Contact us if you need custom ratios we use.
Tickertape is another good tool recently been added to Indian Stock Market. It provides a Quick Snapshot on the left side with green/red alerts.
It provides Intrinsic Value calculation as well along with Suggestion on whether current price is good to enter or not.
Tool#3 Intrinsic Value
Intrinsic Value is Important Investor Tool to find whether your Stock is undervalued Or not.
Intrinsic Value is an Ongoing decision maker Tool used for:
- Making BUY Decisions
- Making HOLD Decisions
- Making SELL Decisions
All Professional Investors out there including Billion Dollar Investment Guru Warren Buffett uses Intrinsic Value.
You can use our custom made Intrinsic Value tool for India. LINK
ROI is KING OF CALCULATIONS!
The purpose of ROI is to ensure you are not loosing money!
All the Top Investors & Business Owners like Warren Buffett, Mukesh Ambani, Bill Gates, Ramesh Damani are ROI Masters. They make all the business decisions considering the ROI!
To be a successful Investor you should become a Master in ROI calculations in all aspects – stock market, real estate, career, hiring, other investments etc. Here is one article & calculator we have created for same.
As part of the ROI Parade – You should:
- Reduce Depreciation Assets
- Remove Investments less than 15% ROI (except EmF)
- Decide Rent vs Buy based on ROI Calculator
- Ensure Net Worth ROI is around 20% for Fast Rich Path
Tool#5 Audit Excel
As a Professional Investor, you are NO Lesser than a Mutual Fund Manager. So you need to perform Audit every Year & get it Signed from Stakeholder! Audit Excel is the Investor Tool!
- Assets | Appreciation % | Depreciation %
- Real Estate
- Paper Assets | Stocks | Fixed Deposits
- Car Loan
- Advances Received
- Wealth Goal | 1 Year | 5 Year | 10 Year
- Income Goal | 1 Year | 5 Year | 10 Year
- Emergency Fund | 1 Year
- Company 1 | Reason to Buy | Buying Period
- Company 2 | Reason to Buy | Buying Period
- Will | Bank Information | ROI | Stake Holder Signature
Tool#6 Auto Reminders
As I said before, Stock Market Investing is a Passive business! You will get results without Actively managing it. You will be only working few hours over weekend Or decision times like bull peak / bear bottom period.
So the major challenge all investors facing are:
- How to remember Monthly SIPs?
- How to remember Buying Reason for a Stock?
- How to automatically get Price Alerts for buying/selling?
- How to remember the Stock Market Strategies every year?
You can use the following tools to achieve the same:
- MemotoMe.com for automatic reminder setting up – monthly, quarterly, yearly etc & on stock & strategy notes
- Viewstocks.in for setting price alerts
Without these auto-reminders a newbie investor may forget the core principles & fallback to the average amateur crowd.
Tool#7 Mind Power Programming
This is mostly an unknown Investor Tool & most of you would be hearing it for first time.
Mind Power Programming is the Core Factor for Success in any fields. The human mind is the connection to universal mind aka god. You have to fill your mind with Thoughts & Desieres – so then the universal mind will provide energies & situations for you to achieve the same. So this is a Full Time Thought!
Example: If you wanted to be a Successful Actor – You have to Program your Subconscious Mind on Becoming like Celebrity Actors, Practicing Acting, Controlling Emotions etc.
Similarly, If you wanted to be a Successful Investor – You have to Program your Subconscious Mind with Investment Thoughts, ROI on all aspects, Long Term Vision etc.
We are providing a Sample Mind Programming MP3 file which you can request here.
In this article we have explored various Investor Tools used by Professional Investors. It is very important that you should start using these Investor Tools.