Futurecaps is a SEBI Certified Research Analyst. Futurecaps also offer Consultation Service to People who seeks SEBI Registration as:
- Research Analyst
- Investment Advisor
The Consulting Service helps you on the following:
- Inform you on mandatory Qualification & Certification requirements
- Guide you through Online Application
- Guide you on Queries/Responses
- Final Point of Receiving Certificate
Who is a Research Analyst?
Research Analyst is a person who creates Research Reports, Provides Buy/Sell/Hold recommendation, Price Target etc.
What is the Minimum Qualification to be a Research Analyst?
- You should have a Masters Degree in Finance or Bachelors Degree with 5 Years of Relevant Experience in Finance
- NISM Certification
- Net Worth Certificate from CA
- 3 Year Income Tax Returns
Other than that you should provide the following:
- PAN Card, Identity Card
- Office & Equipment Proof to conduct Service
- Other Disclosures
An Individual has to Pay rs. 10000 Fee once accepted.
What is your Experience in SEBI Certification?
We ourselves has went through the SEBI Certification process & attained it. Hence we can guide you better.
What is the Service Fee?
First we can have a Phone Consultation & There after Guide you with the Fees & Process.
You can book a Phone Consultation by Paying the Amount using link below.
(Please give us 24 hours to respond after the payment)