– Multibagger Stock Analysis 2023
In this article, we can Angel one Ltd as a Potential Multibagger Stock as on September 2023.
Angel One Ltd
Angel One Ltd is a diversified financial services company and is primarily engaged in the business of stock, commodity and currency broking, institutional broking, providing margin trading facility, depository services and distribution of mutual funds, lending as an NBFC and corporate agents if insurance companies. Mr Dinesh Thakkar is the current Chairman And Managing Director. Mr. Uday Shankar Roy is the current Independent Director.
The entire client base of the company is retail in nature and has no exposure to institutional clientele. During FY22, the company had highest ever gross client acquisition of 5.3 million as against 2.4 million in FY21 which led to a spike in the overall clientele from 4.1 million in March 2021 to 9.2 million in March 2022 it further increased to 11.6 million in Q2, 2023. It has an active client base of ~36.2% of total clients compared to 36.4% of the industrial average. 92% Of Gross Clients Added Under Flat Fee Plan Overall ADTO as on Q2 2023, 230Mn orders & Rs12,168 billion.
AOL’s market share in NSE active clients improved and stood at 11.20% on Q2 2023 as against 10.10% as on March 31, 2022. The total no. of active clients on NSE stood at 4.2 million as on Q2, 2023.
3rd Party Products
The company has partnership/integration with various 3rd party products/ applications such as vested, smallcase, Sensibull, Streak, Quicko & Marketsmojo.
Angel One Ltd is a diversified financial services company. head office is situated in Mumbai. they have branches in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gondal, Hyderabad, Junagarh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, and Varanasi.
Dinesh D. Thakkar is the Founder of Angel One Ltd. (Broker) and Angel One Ltd. (Investment Management), he presently occupies the position of Chairman & Managing Director at Angel One Ltd. and Chairman & Managing Director at Angel One Ltd. (Broker) and Chairman & Managing Director at Angel One Ltd. (Investment Management) (both are subsidiaries of Angel One Ltd.). He is also on the board of Angel Fincap Pvt Ltd., Angel Insurance Brokers & Advisors Pvt Ltd., Mimansa Software Systems Pvt Ltd., and Angel Wellness Pvt Ltd.
Mr. Uday Shankar Roy is the current Independent Director. He was appointed as chairman and CEO of Star India to oversee its entire broadcasting operations. He also serves as the Vice President of FICCI. Earlier, he served with the same as the President of the M&E (Media and entertainment) sector.
Mr. Ketan Shah is the current Whole Time Director. Senior Management Professional with total 25 years of experience in IT & Business Management, having a successful track record in Strategy planning, implementation, maintenance, budgeting, new technology, Information Security, project management and channel Management.
Mr. Krishnaswamy Sridhar is the current Non-Executive Independent Director. and Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The company continued to invest and build its technological core all through FY23 with a singular focus on offering its clients a superior experience and improved efficiency.
- the company continued the process of hardening and modernizing its systems. Some of the initiatives undertaken include robust fixes, new microservices, and automation of operation processes.
- As an integral part of its fintech strategy, upgraded its ML algorithms to analyze client behavior across all interfaces, with consolidated viewing capabilities, helping them to curate personalized content and journeys for higher engagement.
- Re-engineering its portfolio pipeline ensures greater reliability and automation in the execution of the workflow with real-time updates of corporate actions.
- The augmentation of its network capabilities and MLbased data science programme, with the commissioning of the new data center, significantly enhances its bandwidth to serve clients better.
- At Angel One, give the utmost credence to the data privacy rights of our clients. As part of our continuous efforts to upgrade security measures, instituted two-factor authentication, which has the highest level of security. continuously engage with regulators to enhance security features across our platforms.
- One of the major highlights was a significant improvement in new users’ NPS for order journeys.
- IPRCCA Silver for Best Fintech Marketing
- Won the Gold Trophy for BFSI Services & Fintech – 2022 Summit Awards by Adgully
- Bronze for Best PR in the BFSI category by ET Brand Equity Kaleido Awards 2022
- Angel One awarded as the Leading Member of the Exchange by MC
- The Great Indian BFSI YouTube Campaign of the Year
- The Great Indian BFSI Social Media Campaign of the Year
- Angel One was recognized with the Rising Star for outstanding growth in the year among the next 500 companies in 2022 by Fortune India.
- A top performer in the Equity Retail Segment 2021-22 by BSE Certified by Great Place to Work for the seventh consecutive year
- India’s Best Workplaces in Fintech by Great Place to Work Angel One ranks 92- India’s Best Companies to work for by Great Place to Work.
- India’s Best Workplaces BFSI 2023-24 Top 25.
Products & Services
- Angle One Super App
- Angle One trade
- Smart API
Profit & Loss
- the expansion of the PLI scheme, announced in 2020 as part of the Prime Minister’s vision of making India Aatmanirbhar, has played a pivotal role in driving growth within the country’s manufacturing sector, attracting investments from both domestic and foreign companies.
- . Rising client base has driven an expansion in its overall equity turnover market share from 3.2% in FY18 to 21.8% in FY23.
- Company has reduced debt.
- Company has delivered good profit growth of 52.2% CAGR over last 5 years
- Company has a good return on equity (ROE) track record: 3 Years ROE 44.1%
- Company has been maintaining a healthy dividend payout of 36.2%
- Debtor days have improved from 66.7 to 45.6 days.
- Stock is trading at 7.24 times its book value
Warren Buffett Checklist
Based on above evaluation the company have multibagger properties.
FREE Multibagger India 2023
Multibagger with Expansion Plans | Low PE Ratio | Low Book Value Ratio | Intrinsic Value Discount 70 % | PLUS Free Value Investing Education
Past Multibaggers Bajaj Finance gained 5000% in 10 Years
Disclaimer: The content is for education purpose only. For investment multibaggers please choose SUBSCRIBE