The year 2021 is going to be Smallcap Victory! This is because the Largecap Index is overheated by 30% ore more, Midcap is reaching the Tipping Point & Smallcap Index is 30% down from the Peak Levels.
If Index have 30% left then the Average Smallcap Stock Returns will be 200%!
Futurecaps is heavily positioned on smallcap stocks in the Multibagger Plan & keenly identifying hidden ones in the Hidden Gems Plan. Hopefully one of them will go 1000% Peak in an year or two!
Sectors to Watch For!
Recovering from Covid, Recovering Sales, Budget 2021, Scraping of Vintage Vehicles, Biden in America will Give a Boom to Following sectors in next 1-2 years.
- Retail Kouyo Camlin is a good stock in this segment which should have Multibagger Growth once the Offline Channels & Schools are back. Amruntanjan is an upcoming multibagger potential company.
- FMCG Gujarat Ambuja Exports, Godrej Consumer Products is an ITC alternative in the smallcap segment
- Pharma Gujarat Themis Biosyn, Kilpest, Vikram Thermo, Titan Biotech are few pharma companies we are focused in.
- Real Estate Garnet Construction, Somany Home Innovation are good ones to focus on if the Intrinsic Value is intact
- Automobiles Gone are the days of Tata Motors & Maruti Suzuki – the real investor should look into Auto-Ancillary & Electric Vehicle Component companies to Make real wealth from this sector
- Agriculture Kaveri Seeds, Avanti Feeds are good growth companies in this segment
- Information Technology R Systems would be the Smallcap peer against the largecap bettings happening in Happiest Minds, HCL Technologies etc.
- Banking & Finance IDFC First Bank, Muthoot Capital are few companies with high growth potential in the sector
We may have to Think about Relaxing the Debt-Check on the companies as we are having a Booming Economy in front. Usually during Recession Times these debt will cause Loan repayment issues thereby stressing on the Interest Coverage Ratio.
NEVER MISS OUR NEW MULTIBAGGER FROM BUDGET 2021 BOOST SECTOR
SIGN-UP for FREE Multibagger based on Value Investing principles.