Here we are answering common questions like:
- How much I should Allocate in current & future Multibaggers?
- What we should do if the Price goes Down?
- Where to keep your Cash Fund getting 14% Returns?
Note: Just having 500% Multibagger will Not make you Rich! You need to have Concrete Portfolio Management Skills to Become a Celebrity Investor!
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT IS IMPORTANT!
We anticipate you will be having other investments like real estate, bonds etc. So here we are talking only on your Stock Capital which should not be above 50% of your Net Worth unless you are a Multi-Millionaire. eg: if your net worth is 1 Crore -then you can invest up to 50 lakhs in stocks.
As said before Portfolio Management is equally Important as Multibaggers & One should do the following:
- Put only 70% of the Stock Capital in Stocks [if your stock capital is 50 lakhs – put 35 lakhs in stocks]
- Keep aside 30% as Cash Fund for Bear Market Investment – This will zoom you Portfolio Returns!
2 TYPES OF CAPITAL
Investor often comes with 2 Types of Capital:
- INITIAL CAPITAL let us say you are starting with 5 Lakh
- ONGOING CAPITAL let us say you can yearly invest 5 Lakh = Approx 40K per month
2 TYPES OF INVESTMENT VEHICLE
- Stock | 30-50% Yield | Purpose to Zoom Wealth
- Bonds | 14% Yield | GoldenPi.com
HOW TO ALLOCATE MONEY IF YOU ARE MULTIBAGGER SUBSCRIBER?
INITIAL CAPITAL you can keep the Cash Fund as 2 Lakhs & Invest the 3 Lakhs in Current Multibaggers which are in Recommended Price range.
ONGOING CAPITAL you can fully Invest the 40K every month on recommended stocks every month until the Per Stock Limit reached.
PER STOCK LIMIT if you plan to keep a Portfolio Capital of 10 Lakh with 10 Stocks then 1 Lakh is your Per Stock Limit. In the next year if your Portfolio Capital increased to 15 Lakh then 1.5 Lakh is your Per Stock Limit.
WHAT TO DO ON BEAR MARKET let us assume a bear market hit & your portfolio crashed 30% while the stock have still growth intact. In this case you can Spread the 30% Cash Fund across all stocks equally. Now the Per Stock Limit increased to 1.7 Lakh Per Stock Limit.
HOW TO ALLOCATE MONEY IF YOU ARE HIDDEN GEMS SUBSCRIBER?
If you are Hidden Gems Subscriber the Preferred Allocation is 30% of your Stock Capital.
If you are Both Multibagger & Hidden Gems Subscriber then you need to have 2 Portfolios. Let us see the Allocation of 2 Portfolios & Cash Funds for above scenario:
INITIAL CAPITAL you can keep the Cash Fund as 2 Lakhs
- Invest 2 Lakh in Multibagger Plan
- Invest 1 Lakh in Hidden Gems Plan
ONGOING CAPITAL you can fully Invest the 40K every month as:
- 30K in Multibagger Plan
- 10K in Hidden Gems Plan
WHAT TO DO WHEN PRICES GOES DOWN?
Company Performance & Market Fluctuations affects the Prices of stock. So when the price is going down, you can ensure the fundamentals are intact & buy more while ensuring the Portfolio Limits.
Keeping Vision of 5+ year there will be few stocks not performing, but others super performance will compensate the losses & also give profits in the expected level 300-500%!
PORTFOLIO RETURNS ACTUALLY MATTERS!
- Portfolio Management is an Essential Skill additional to Multibaggers to really become Wealthy through Stock Market
- Increasing Number of Multlibaggers will Not make you Rich Faster. Instead you could Re-invest money in existing multibaggers.
- Maximum Number of Stocks in Celebrity Portfolio are 12-14. They study well about a company, invest, track & re-buy during bottom. Likewise, they may not buy 12-14 new multibaggers every year – instead they concentrate on adding more on existing multibaggers & may be adding few new 3-4 per year.
- Selling or Exiting Stock could be a Once in 3-5 Year Task based on the Intrinsic Value & No-Growth Confirmation
- You can Professionally Learn the Strategies of Value Investor through our Master Mind Training Plan which is available at 50% Discount to Paid Subscribers.