Krishana Phoschem Limited, Krishana Phoschem Limited is India’s only private sector producer of Beneficiated Rock Phosphate through the floatation process. Its Production Capacity is 600 TPD. The plant is situated at Meghnagar Jhabua(M.P.), India.
The rock produced is notified by the Ministry of Fertilisers, Government of India for the production of fertilizer. The company has long term tie-up with M.P.State Mining Corporation Ltd.
A Unit of Ostwal Group having turnover of Rs 100 crore involved in activities like Fertilisers, Bio Fertilisers, Seeds, Pesticides and Textiles.
- M/S LAO CAI INVESTMENT FERTILIZER JOINT CO.,
- LAO CAI CITY, LAO CAI PROVINCE VIETNAM FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROCESS TECHNOLOGY
- BASIC ENGINEERING
- DETAILED ENGINEERING
- SUPPLY OF PLANT & MACHINERY
- ERECTION SUPERVISION AND ASSISTANCE IN COMMISSIONING OF 700
- TPA ROCK PHOSPHATE BENEFICIATION PLANT.NIGERIA
- M/S GATEWAY FERTILIZER LTD.,
- OGUN STATE, NIGERIA FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROCESS TECHNOLOGY,
- DESIGN, BASIC ENGINEERING, DETAILED ENGINEERING, SUPPLY OF PLANT & MACHINERY, SUPERVISION DURING CONSTRUCTION AND ERECTION AND ASSISTANCE IN COMMISSIONING OF 300 TPD ROCK PHOSPHATE BENEFICIATION PLANT.
- Mineral beneficiation
- Dyes Intermediates
Why it will be a multi-bagger!!
The stocks are highly consistent with their financial performance. The quality of the management is strong and sufficiently dependable, Bold and innovative with their technical momentum. This can indicate good investor
enthusiasm. It is currently valued at a Good to expensive valuation.
To sum it up, Krishana Phoschem has proven it can reinvest in the business and generate higher returns on that capital employed. which is absolutely amazing and since the stock has fallen 0.3% over the last year, there might be an opportunity here. So suggesting to follow and research the company further in order to determine whether these trends might continue.
What Can We Tell From Krishana Phoschem’s Trends?
Investors will be delighted to know what’s been happening at Krishana Phoschem. The stats show that in the past 5 years the number of returns generated on Capital employed has shown growth which is considerably up to 17%. So basically we can say that the business is earning more per dollar of capital invested. In addition to at 54% more, capital is being employed too. Therefore, We are very interested and inspired by what is happening at Krishana Ltd Phoschem mainly thanks to its ability to profitably reinvest capital.